Why should I become a member of British Riding Clubs?
- Insured when competing or taking part in any events run by an affiliated Riding CLub (please see current rulebook for details)
- A chance to take part in local and nationally organised events and training.
- A change to compete in 6 National Championships and 1 Regional Championships, plus International opportunities and team events at Blenheim, Hickstead, Badminton and other large events.
- 4 Issues of 'Rider' magazine each year
- 30% Discount when joining the British Horse Society
- 35% Discount when subscribing to Horse and Hound
- 5% Discount on wall, stable and trailer rubber matting (equimat.co.uk)
- £5 off Freezemarking services (farmkey.co.uk)
- 5% Discount on show jumps (jump4joy.co.uk)
- 10% Discount Signam products (sportsmark.co.uk)
- 5% Discount Kate Nergus Saddlery (katenegus.com)
- 15% Discount Duralock Post and Rail Fencing (01608 678 2238)
Why should I become a member of Malvern Hills Riding Club?
- Discounted entry fees to MHRC events
- Subsidised Members only training clinics - get to train with some top instructors for reduced costs
- Lots of social events, lectures and fun activities
- A chance to represent the club in team events, both locally and nationally
- BRC Prelim entries are paid by the club on your behalf for all Area qualifiers
- BRC Championship entry fees are paid by the club on your behalf should you qualify as part of a team or as an individual
- Annual points league for anyone who competes for the club or at a club event, with superb rosettes and a trophy for the winner
- Annual points league for volunteers and helpers, with superb rosettes
- Trophies awarded each year
- Discounted arena hire at Hillview Arena, Malvern (visit www.hillview.myzen.co.uk for booking details)
WHICH MEMBERSHIP SHOULD I PICK?
HOW TO JOIN
Please print off the membership form and send to the Membership secretary, along with a cheque made out to Malvern Hills Riding Club.
Please use the link to confirm payment and complete the online form.