** 2021 MEMBERSHIP - NOW OPEN**
Why should I become a member of British Riding Clubs?
- Liability Insurance when competing or taking part in any events run by an affiliated Riding Club (please see current rulebook for details)
- A chance to take part in local and nationally organised events and training.
- A change to compete in 7 National Championships and 1 Regional Championships, plus International opportunities and team events at Blenheim, Hickstead, Badminton and other large events.
- Quarterly issues of the BRC Rider Magazine (2nd most circulated equestrian magazine in the UK)
- 30% Discount when you join the BHS as a new member
- Save up to 35% when you subscribe to Horse and Hound
- 5% Discount on all wall, stable and trailer rubber matting with Equimat
- £5 off Freeze marking with farm key
- 5% off all orders from Jump4Joy
- 10% off Signam Products
- 5% off any purchase at Kate Negus Saddlery
- 15% off Duralock Post and Rail Fencing
Why should I become a member of Malvern Hills Riding Club?
- Discounted entry fees to MHRC events
- Subsidised Members only training clinics - get to train with some top instructors for reduced costs
- Lots of social events, lectures and fun activities
- A chance to represent the club in team events, both locally and nationally
- BRC Prelim entries are paid by the club on your behalf for all Area qualifiers
- 50% of BRC Championship entry fees are paid by the club on your behalf should you qualify as part of a team or as an individual
- Annual points league for anyone who competes for the club or at a club event, with superb rosettes and a trophy for the winners of each section.
- Trophies awarded each year for Achievement, Progression, Horse of the Year and lots of other reasons.
- Discounted arena hire at Hillview Arena, Malvern (visit www.hillview.myzen.co.uk for booking details)
**NB. Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December each year **
HOW TO JOIN
Please print off the membership form and send to the Membership secretary, along with a cheque made out to Malvern Hills Riding Club.
Step 1: Please use the link opposite to pay for your membership
Step 2: Fill in the online form below